However before we cleaned it all up I did let her play with the beads long enogh for me to snap a few pics.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
What Was I Thinking?
So today while I was at Walmart I had this GREAT idea as I walked by the craft area. I saw some beads and elastic bands and thought "Hey Kaitlyn and I can make some fun necklaces and bracelets and have a fun crafty afternoon." So we got home and I opened the bag of beads and cut the elastic. Trying to avoid a huge mess I poured just a few beads into a bowl and had Kaitlyn hand me the beads one at a time.....she just wanted to hand me the orange ones(her new favorite color-when she says it it sounds more like "ewe"). Then out of the curiosity of a 2 year old she thought instead of handing mommy the beads one at a time it would be much more fun to get all of the beads out all at once so she just dumped the bowl over. Then out of the corner of her eye she spotted the half opened bag of beads and before I could catch her she dumped ALL of them out all over the table and then swished them all around spilling onto the floor. What was I thinking???? A 2 year old's attention just cannot be held that long. Oh well, in her defense she did help me clean up all of the "mee"(mess)


However before we cleaned it all up I did let her play with the beads long enogh for me to snap a few pics.
However before we cleaned it all up I did let her play with the beads long enogh for me to snap a few pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people care:
Oh that is too cute. See if it was me I don't think I would have gotten over my distress in the midst of the mess to even take a picture. I'm trying to get better at though. Those are the shots you'll look back and laugh at though ;)
So cute Lyd. You gotta love the 2 year old messes. I swear sometimes Chase is so mess prone. Yesterday we were finger painting and the entire bottle of red (washable) finger paint hit the floor. You gotta love em.
I'm excited about those activities our children will be able to handle some day. I'm still worried about getting out the playdough since last time they thought it was food.
love it! i also love the shirt! is that one i gave you??? love that your daughter makes messes... for some reason i didnt think that would ever happen? jk
Yes, that is one of the shirts you gave us....its one of her favorites because it has a flower on it!
Post a Comment