
I have no idea how this happened but all of a sudden one day Kaitlyn decided to be an Elmo fan. I have no recolection of ever introducing her to him at all. Just one day I bought Pampers instead of Huggies (surprisingly they were cheaper) and the Pampers have Sesame Street characters on them. When Kaitlyn saw the new diapers she just started calling them "melmo". So the next morning I decided to let her watch Sesame Street and she LOVED it! Now every morning she wakes up and we HAVE to change her "melmo" diaper (unfortunatly I still have a few Huggies left over which have Lion King on them so I have to sneak those ones on her) and then sit on the couch and watch "melmo". And if she wakes up a little bit earlier then she gets really sad because "melmo" isn't on yet. I would just like to know if any of you have secretly taught my daughter about Elmo because this has just been mind boggling.

4 people care:
so cute!!! i love sesame street! love your pic!
thanks phanelb for the pic!
So fun Lyd. At least melmo is educational. It could be worse, she could be hooked on Telle Tubbies. We all have our fond memories of Sesame Street growing up. How crazy to think those will be passed on to our own children?
He is a lovable guy! That is a strange coinsidence.
Post a Comment