Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Park!!!!!

I thought I would share with all of you the highlight of our day (everyday)........ the paaaaaark! (said while uncontrolably shaking hands back and forth and running towards the front door) It's really nice because the park is in our apartment complex so a quick walk and we're there. And right next to the park is a Quiznos....Kaitlyn's new favorite place to eat.






This picture is actually taken mid "paaaaaark" so although she looks sad in this picture, this is her happy. She actually runs around the park screaming "paaaaaaaaaaaaark" because she is sooooo excited to be there. It really is quite funny.



And here she is just hanging out....Kaitlyn loves to swing on anything and everything. She is turning into such a little monkey



And FINALLY Kaitlyn has mustered up the courage to go down the slide all by herself! And once again her face is deceiving. She makes a scared face while going down but as soon as she's done she screams "more, more" or sometimes she will scream "mom" like now its my turn, what a sweetie, she wants me to go down and have just as much fun as she just had.

3 people care:

the waites

Hi! or shall I say ALOHA
we sure miss Hawaii,But I cant believe your little girl what a cutie! so fun to see your blog it really is a great way to see what everyone is up to. Im still learning how to add people:)

Dallings

I love the last picture! She looks a little suprised to be going down alone!

Janni

She's so dang cute!