I know I have posted pictures before of Kaitlyn making faces where she looks sad but is actually happy. Well this picture is different, Kaitlyn looks sad and she really is sad. We went to the Mall of America and in the middle of it I swear is like a mini-Disneyland, it's so cool. When we got our tickets we asked the lady which ride was the most kid-friendly and she suggested the carrousel...bad idea! Kaitlyn liked sitting on the horse for about half a second. She was freaking out before it even started. The whole time the carrousel was going she was clinging on to me for dear life.

After the ride was over we got off and I swear not 10 seconds later I asked her if she had fun and she said "YEAH!" and when we got home she kept going "up down" and spinning around in circles. I guess she might have really liked it. We'll just have to try it again nect time we go!
After the ride was over we got off and I swear not 10 seconds later I asked her if she had fun and she said "YEAH!" and when we got home she kept going "up down" and spinning around in circles. I guess she might have really liked it. We'll just have to try it again nect time we go!

6 people care:
That is so classic. I thought Jack would love the carrousel when he was Kaitlyn's age and screamed bloody murder the entire ride! On a happy note...you two look so cute in the picture ;)
That happened to us too! Kids are so funny. Next time you are there she will probably beg to go on it and she may even scream again. But eventually they end up loving it....Who wouldn't love going around and around in circles and going up and down strapped to animals 70 times your size?
I agree with Jen you look beautimus.
Sam and I had fun with you two. Kids are so resilient, she took a scary memory and BAM! turned it into the time of her life.
my kids were totally scared - esp charity - now, every time we go by a carousel, she wants to get on it so bad! i think it is a girl thing! (emotions?) you look so cute! what a great mom you are!
I am so excited to see you guys in less than 2 weeks... What will we all blog about while we are together.
Kaitlyn is so cute.. even sad or scared or whatever.
What fun memories to have.
LOVE YA LA!!!
Lydia, It's ashlie bjorkund (leavitt). I wanted to say "hi" and that your lil' one is so dang cute. You look fantastic by the way and your pic in Hawaii is gorgeous. I'm so glad I found you on this.
Post a Comment