Kaitlyn absolutely cannot get enough of the pool. I guess we don't get there enough because almost every day she goes into her room and gets not just one, but ALL of her swim suits. Then she chants "Pool, pool....swi sooo" as she attempts to put not just one, but ALL of her swim suits on (and cover ups) . I think it is pretty funny, especially watching her try to get her swim suits on - with all the different holes she doesn't quite get what goes where. But hey, as long as she gets them on she's happy.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 people care:
what a sweetie! i miss her little face and her PURE excitement for nursery.
let's talk about your header. is that digital scrapbooking? if so, i need details on how this is done. i want to do a baby announcement using "ds".
HELP!
so adorable!!! love sweet kaitlyn...
so are you goign to make it to hawaii?????
I would love to help her with her swimsuit and show her what goes in what hole, the only hole I am interested in is between her legs
Post a Comment