...and probably to my ears only since she can carry a tune about as well as her dad. But this is one of my favorite parts of being a mom. I just love hearing Kaitlyn tell her dolls stories and sing herself to sleep.
to listen click here since for some reason I was unable to upload it directly
*ps I videoed it in the dark and since I don't have night vision on my camera there's nothing to see, only something to hear
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people care:
Lydia, this is SO adorable! I called Scott over to listen after I heard it. I'm so impressed that she knows all the words - obviously her mom has done a great job of teaching her Primary songs. You've inspired me!
not only is that adorable that she knows all the words but boy is she BELTING it out!!
mom and i just listened to that... SHe is adorable. I LOVE THAT SONG... emo can use it in her wedding video in a 18 years. LOVE YA
Go Kaitlyn! Tell her we think she has a lovely voice.
Love it so sweet!
Oh my gosh!! That was so cute!! She is SO grown up!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment