Not that today anything spectacular or happy happened, it's just that today I finally got the pictures from my birthday (thanks Stacie). This year for my birthday the wives had a surprise party for me, and I was really really surprised! I really had no idea, so when I walked into my apartment and there were a bunch of balloons and girls there I was a bit flabbergasted. Thanks girls, it was fun! It's a little sad that half of you are gone, but I think we're all glad to (almost) be done with the summer :)Some of the VA Beach wives

And these were the beautiful (and delicious) arrangements Lisa, Dan, and my mom gave me. Except for the chocolate covered strawberries which didn't make it past breakfast the next morning I was able to enjoy them and feel loved for 2 whole weeks which was quite miraculous because I can usually kill flowers within a day

3 people care:
Happy Un-birthday to you!!!
Hey.I didn't know you had a birthday. Well happy belated Birthday. it looks like the wives out there took care of you. I love suprise b-day parties and choc. strawberries so you got hooked up.
Happy belated birthday! When is your actual birthday? Maybe we can have a half birthday party for you this year? Anything to have a party! See you soon.
Post a Comment