Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh how they make me smile :)

 

I just love the little quirky things about them, and watching them play together
Posted by Picasa

5 people care:

Saedi

They really are the CUTEST little girls ever!

Jennifer

love that collage! All the expressions of your girls are too cute!

Chunky Monkey

I miss you Lydia!I love you:)

Unknown

Such cute girls! How did you do that picture grid thing?

Chad & Dawn Howey

ok LOVE kenzi's blue and hot pink dress... Wish I were having another girl so I could borrow it. Also.. what is with that crooked smile of hers.. I love it.. i want to say SHMUR or something. Is Kaitlyn watching Hanna Montana or Magic of the Pegasus in 3D? I seriously want to squeeze your girls. I miss them.. OK fine.. I miss you too... but your girls melt my heart. LOVE YA LA!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks in Utah!!