Makenzie is growing up way too fast, although I can tell she wishes she would grow up even faster. She is already trying to pull herself up - she makes it up on to her knees and can stand her feet with her bum up and head down, but is too wobbly to stand up all the way - and she gets really frustrated when she can't reach the top of something to pull herself up onto. Makenzie loves to follow Kaitlyn around and cracks up at just about everything she does. And she LOVES playing in the water. Unless she's tired or hungry she is just such an easy going and happy girl
Kaitlyn oh Kaitlyn, when did you grow up? I just love hearing her random thoughts and seeing her personality blossoming. As a nursery leader once told me, "she really is a firecracker" (compliment or criticism?) Kaitlyn loves Dora and Diego, going to the pool, and her current favorite movie is Ella Enchanted. She loves to look out for Makenzie and makes sure she always has plenty of toys. She is always so quick to say "I'm so sorry Mommy, I won't do that ever again" whenever she does something she shouldn't. And she loves to sing and dance her little heart out.

5 people care:
the positions Kaitllyn falls asleep in always crack me up. that does not look even slightly comfortable!! Makenzie has gotten SO big! i feel like it has only been a week since i've seen her and already this blog is making me think that she is a completely different baby! her hair looks like it is almost going red? is that just the lighting???
your girls are so darling! I love how kaitlyn just passed out! i can't believe we are almost done for the summer...i bet you can't wait to have your husband back! :)
Oh my gosh lydia your girls are so adorable and I can't wait to see youguys again. I started crying when I heard Kaitlyn singing. that is so precious. Anyways hope everything is great. miss youguys
christi
so cute! we can't wait to see you in oct.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/aplikasi-kiblat-terbaik
Post a Comment