Copycatting my sister Dawn who was inspired by the Food Network, tonight we had an Iron chef party - a fun version of pot luck with competition and prizes. We had to make something with either lime or coocnut, and were judged on presentation, taste, and originality. Everything that everyone brought was super yummy! And of course any excuse to get a group of lonely wives together to eat delicious food and chat is always fun! I think I have the worst attention span because I started to take pictures of all of the food but somehow I managed to miss a few things so I'll just list them: green-green guacamole, lime cookies, chicha morada (corn juice), and pina colada.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 people care:
Oh my gosh, I'm drooling over all that food! It's just gorgeous! Did you guys swap recipes? I would be thrilled if you posted some.
Ok so who won??? Did everyone LOVE the food... It is so much fun to see the FUN CREATIVE food's everyone makes. So glad you did the party. The food LOOKS DELICIOUS.
i'm kind of depressed i couldn't be there. i think i am going to need some of those recipes though. the coconut chicken is making me drool, same with the truffles and the brownies and EVERYTHING!!! what did YOU make???
Wow! Everything looks so good! I want the recipes...I need to have a party like that!
Wow that food looks REALLY REALLY good! One of these days I've gotta do that. Such a cool idea.
How fun! WHat a great idea! What did you make?
so fun..and delicious...im so sad that i missed it! the pictures look amazing..especially those truffles
I love Iron Chef parties!! It looked so yum... pass on any recipes that were too good to not pass along!
YUM! so was it just girls? or was it a couple's evening? gotta love iron chef parties!
Post a Comment