
Rubbermaid Produce Saver
I kept walking by these at the store and always thought about buying them, but I was always a little skeptical. I finally decided to try them out, and now I'm a fan. Last week I bought a ton of strawberries, this week I went out of town and when I came back the strawberries were still as good as the day they came home from the store. When I get back to UT, and my bigger refrigerator, I will definately be buying more.

7 people care:
I'm so glad you posted this, because I've always wanted to try them too, but never believed they could work that well. WAHOO!!! Grapes will last more than 2 days!!
You changed your blog, it look great! I too have always wanted to try these, I'm glad they work so well cause I'm really in need of something to keep my vegetables fresher, longer. Awesome, thanks!
Love the blogs new look. I have to admit to wanting to change mine. What was that lesson in church today...Coveting? LOL. We miss you guys. See you soon.
Teresa
Lydia, I have a problem keeping my produce fresh so I am glad you found a solution(: I can't wait to get back to our homes. I just feel so unsettled being away. Your girls are darling and I can't wait to see them. We will have to do fun projects when we get back.
love the look of your blog. i will try some of those produce savers. i really need those cause i never seem to be able to use my stuff before it goes bad! (prob cause i never cook!) just caught up on your blog... your kids are sure cute, and i am glad i got to see you a couple weeks ago!
Sold! I will have to try 'em out!
Thanks for the tip! I will have to go and buy some! You are so awesome!
Post a Comment