*I did have a cute photo of Kaitlyn on her birthday, but due to a computer crash it has now gone into cyber heaven...so this picture of her from her party will have to do
Just a few things we love about Kaitlyn:
Her beautiful smile a.k.a. akward 3 year old smile
When she's crying and I tell her that she needs to be happy she says "See mom, see my happy face" while forcing her beautiful smile always makes me think of "Strictly Ballroom"
She LOVES to help cook, unload the dishwasher, and do laundry
She is so thoughtful and aware of others feelings
Everytime Dan leaves the house she HAS to give him a hug and a kiss and says "I love you Daddy, I'll see you when you get back"
When she says goodbye to Dan on the phone she also gives the phone a hug and a kiss. When she gives the phone a hug she also says "Ooohh"
When she does something she shouldn't she always apologizes "I'm so sorry mommy" She will even tell on herself if I don't catch her in the act
She LOVES to cuddle
She LOVES Makenzie and always makes her laugh
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Kaitlyn is 3!!!
Well she has been 3 for almost 2 weeks now but due to recent travelings it has taken me until now to post my little tribute to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 people care:
Post a Comment