Although her birthday isn't until tomorrow, we had Kaitlyn's Birthday party today so her Dad could be there too. She has been so excited and talking about it non-stop ever since we handed out the invitations a few days ago. I put up a few decorations while Kaitlyn was napping and when she woke up and saw the castle and streamers on the wall she said with the cutest voice "This is what I've been waiting for!"
Thanks to all those who came, you really made Kaitlyn feel special :) Besides eating the food and cake, we used streamers to make princess (or prince) costumes. Everyone did a really good job of being creative. But I would just like to point out that Kathleen designed Kyle to look more like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle/Rambo/Broken Arm/Burn Patient regardless of how he looks I guess he'll always be your prince
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 people care:
LYDIA!!! SOOOOOO cute!! I am SOO sad that we couldn't be there!! I laughed out loud that she said, "this is what I've been waiting for" Seeing this really made me miss you guys! But we will be together next year for BOTH of their birthdays! How creative to make dresses out of streamers...whose idea was that?? And that Kyle guy TOTALLY looked exactly how you described him!! MISS YA!!! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!
That is the cutest party I have ever seen! I might have to copy your whole party for London's birthday!
what you meant to say is kyle looked stylin and profilin! that was the cutest party ever, lydia. you did such a good job and she was so cute and adorable. we had so much fun! thanks for inviting us!! have fun in a to the z.
I love the pictures of the dads decorating the little girls like princesses. How fun! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
Glad she liked her party. So excited to see you this afternoon. I can't wait to see your girls too.
That is so cute! What a fun party. Give Kaitlyn a hug and tell her happy birthday for us!
That really was a great party Lydia, that's for inviting us, we had a good time! Your little Kaitlyn is such a cutie! Oh and Sawyer mentioned to me that he wants to hang out with his girlfriend Makenzie :)
So fun! it looked like it was so amazing! That is such a cute idea for princess costumes...so sad I couldn't make it :( But im glad that it was so special for Kaitlyn... see you soon!
Rebekah
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! I can't believe how old you are...time flies by!
Cute pictures. It looks like it was such a cute party. It was great to see you at the wedding. I am going to try harder to keep my blog updated. I can't handle the guilt. J/K
Post a Comment