Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shout Out

YAY for my sister Dawn. She just ran a marathon today and I'm really proud of her...Horray!!! What impresses me the most is that just 2 hours after finishing she was alraedy talking about running another. Impressive or is she just CRAZY?!?!

2 people care:

Chad & Dawn Howey

I was talking about doing another one when I was at Mile 20 (with 6.2 Miles left) January Rock N Roll here in Phx... I hope you'll train and do it with me. It is such a great experience to cross the finish line and realize you just ran SOOOOO FAR!! Today My legs are shaking and sore a bit... but I am excited to do this again. Thanks for the SHOUT OUT!!! Love ya LA!

BCOOPER

Congrats to Dawn!! That is so awesome. For sure call me or something when you come down. We for sure need to have a get together with some of the girls! And I always love checking out your blog. Your girls are growing so fast and just keep getting cuter and cuter!