Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Girls

Oh how I Love these girls! And I love seeing how much these girls love eachother. I can't believe another month has just flown by. Makenzie is now 5 months old, and Kaitlyn will be 3 in just three weeks! Am I really old enough to have a 3 year old? I still feel like (and according to some people look) like I'm 18.
Kaitlyn is getting so smart and makes me laugh with the cute things she says. It's so fun to see how her little brain works. She reminds me so much of her Dad always scheming to get the things she wants.

Makenzie is such a happy baby, and is at such a fun stage. She will smile at anybody, except for the camera I don't think she likes facial hair either. Her newest discovery is her feet and when she's not spaztically kicking them she is either playing with or carefully studying them.





Makenzie also loves to spit..,hence her cute spit covered face

Kaitlyn is always looking out for Makenzie. She always makes sure that Makenzie has enough toys to play with, and when she get sad Kaitlyn will comfort her by saying "Don't worry Kenzie, I'm right here, Mommy's right here"


Kaitlyn also LOVES to sing, and I just LOVE to hear it although she has a hard time singing in tune. She will make up songs about whatever object she sees or about a place we're going and will usually insist I sing it with her. And most nights she will sing at the top her lungs herself to sleep.

12 people care:

Megan

So cute! It was good seeing you guys! Wish we could have gotten together again with our husband, but things were crazy with the wedding. Have fun in Virginia Beach!!

Saedi

You really do have the cutest little girls ever! I love Kenzie singing, I wish I was there to hear it.

HomeschoolRulz3

Oh my gosh! They are adorable. I can't believe Makenzie is so big already. Okay, if you are old, I'm ancient! Young at heart though. Always will be. Can't wait to hear Kaitlyn's musical talent when you get back to Spanish Fork.

Teresa

Rebekah

That first picture of kaitlyn kissing Makenzie is such a FRAMER!! It is so beautiful! SO glad I get to know your family. I saw that you were Snow White... very appropriate!
Rebekah

Unknown

So cute! Time does fly! my little Parker will be 1 this month!

I love her cute, big flower!

The Wallin's

I love the rattle as her microphone! How fun that you are at the beach all the time, and your girls are just as cute as can be!

Kristi and Kory Jones

Hey, it's Kristi! i found your blog through Rebekah. wanna be blog friends?? haha :)
i love the pictures! you have such a cute little family!
kristi Jones

Kathleen

your children belong in a baby gap advertisement. preferably one that highlights the vocal stylings of kaitlyn. they are so adorable and perfect. thank you for letting me hang out with them sometimes. i want to keep them both!

The Thatchers

Oh how cute!! Love the headband!! Brynlee blows spit bubbles too! Can't wait to see you guys soon, I sure do miss you!!

The Farnsworth Family

Your girls ARE so cute! And can I say I need a cute little flower headband like that to adorn little girl farnsworth so she can be as cute as her cousins (or second cousins or whatever). Love the pics!

Emily R

cute girls!!!
ps i am cinderella ;)
see you soon!

Jaime

such cuties! Mackenzie doesn't look as much like Kaitlyn anymore. we miss you tons!