Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exciting Happenings of a SAHM in July

Actually I did not stay at home earlier this month...Dan took the office down to Raleigh, NC to work for a week, so the girls and I (and Erika) drove down there for 2 nights. It was a quick 3 hour drive and the girls slept almost the whole way there. See...









While we were there we watched Frosty the Snowman, walked around Target, saw Wall-E, and ate some yummy crepes. We also saw a lot more of Dan than we usually do (by alot I mean he was only gone from about 9:30am til about 10pm)


Later that weekend Makenzie beat up on Kaitlyn...OR we went to a Mary Kay party and Kaitlyn discovered her new calling as a make-up artist.

We got a new 'car'


Makenzie was introduced to Cheerios


And I caught married Cinderella helping Kaitlyn put all of the headbands (a.k.a. bracelets) on her arm.

8 people care:

Kathleen

that picture of kaitlyn scared the poop out of me! i seriously thought she had been pummeled in a dark ally. married cinderella seems so helpful! congratulations on the new car and the cheerios thing. i know i say this to you all the time but makenzie is the clone of dan!!

Kathleen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saedi

That's so funny, I totally thought that Kaitlyn did have two black eyes. She is so cute! I can't believe how big Mackenzie is getting, it's breaking my heart!

laci

That darn married Cinderella! :) Those are all such cute pictures, your girls are beautiful! That's fun that you guys got to go down to N.C. and visit. That's the week I went back home so it worked out pretty awesome. I also love Kaitlyn's makeup, she should give me some tips!

Emily R

you are so cute.
waiting for you to come out and play with me.
wish you loved me and mom and cherry... (and all our kids)
your girls are precious and we miss you.

Rebekah

i love posts like that...so fun! that is even more fun that you went down to NC for two days, i love little road trips like that, especially when it is to see your man!

HomeschoolRulz3

I love the little everyday moments. Great memories! Your girls are so sweet. I loved the days the kids would just sleep in the car! Now we have to be more creative, play games, have more snacks, etc. LOL. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again.