Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories...Let the memory live again...

So here's a fun game...

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a few memories (or 1) you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me lots or know me a little... (Now let's play nice)

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I will return the favor

I can't stop singing that song from Cats, can you?
Mo I know you're singing it

2 people care:

Emily R

1. you brought down a seating chart.

2. "i want to see your turnout"

lots more memories that make me laugh... and even some that make me cry.
love ya sis!

HomeschoolRulz3

Okay, trying to think of something funny to make you smile...

Shelby has a memory of Kaitlyn...it involves Kaitlyn and her bedroom door all covered in Vaseline.