And just because she's the cutest part of our family, here's Kaitlyn in one of her new favorite hiding places
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Twins Game
During the summer time dates are few and far between for Dan and I, but last weekend we finally got to get out together and leave Kaitlyn at home...thanks Owen for babysitting. We went to a Twins vs Indians game, I have to admit that I'm not the biggest baseball fan to begin with and the game was for the most part pretty uneventful (one double play, one hit that bounced over the wall for a double, one run scored, and lots of stike outs) but it was still pretty fun to just get out without the responsiblities of having a toddler around.

And just because she's the cutest part of our family, here's Kaitlyn in one of her new favorite hiding places
And just because she's the cutest part of our family, here's Kaitlyn in one of her new favorite hiding places
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 people care:
you look beautiful!!! kaitlyn is a doll! i would be a bit nervous about her hiding in the dryer... not the safest place?
Fun for you guys! Hey even if the game wasn't that great. How 'bout those hotdogs!! See you soon :)
Lydia
I can't believe how big and cute Kaitlyn is. She looks adorable. i think the dryer is a hiding place for every kid at some time or another. I can't wait for the summer to be over either. Dates are few and far between and we don't even have kids.haha. Well I can't wait to hang out again. I get back to provo Sun. the 19. When do you get back? Well hope you have a great day. TTYL
Christi
Post a Comment