Today was mine and Kaitlyn's last trip to the Mall of America before we go back to UT :( We always have so much fun whenever we go, we sure will miss it. We made our usual rounds on Kaitlyn's favorite rides, but today the bus was broken so instead we went on the carousel twice (she got to choose between the carousel and the train). She really has come a long way from the beginning of the summer...no crying at all and I even got an occasional smile!
Here's Kaitlyn mid "choo choo". And yes Wendy was with Kaitlyn ALL day long!
A face I didn't get yesterday....the "evil glare"...
Being cute on the horse with the pink flowers and the baby!
Then when we got home she fell off the couch (I don't know how she was just sitting there watching Barbie)and instead of just getting up herself she was whining for me to come move her. But I thought she looked pretty funny so I had to take a pic before I helped her out.

4 people care:
I love this girl! She is too funny. Seem like she has grown up a lot since you've been away this summer. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Lydia
these pics are so cute and funny. I love the one below where she is making all the faces. I can't wait to hang out with youguys when you get back. When do you get back. I have been back for a couple days now. I went and checked out our houses. Yours looks beautiful and already has the roof and windows in. How exciting. Anyway, call me when ya get back.
christi
my kids like to sit and watch tv upsidedown like kaitlyn... you should just tell her that cool kids LIKE sitting that way ;)
when do you leave? are you ready for the move? i am excited for you. i love change. did you find out where you are living yet?
Lydia
Definately give me a call when ya get back. I will be all alone this whole next week so I will welcome the company and I am so excited to be able to hang out with you again.
christi
Post a Comment