Friday, August 24, 2007
It's a Girl!!!
Today Dan, Kaitlyn and I went to go get the ultrasound. She was a little shy about exposing herself at first but after much nudging we finally saw what we wanted, and it looks like baby #2 is gonna be a girl! Kaitlyn is so excited to be a big sister and is ready to play with the baby now, but she's going to have to wait until sometime around Jan 10th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 people care:
Congrats! 2 girls. that is going to be so fun. I bet Kaitlyn is sooooo excited. If I were Ted I would say. That is awesome you are having another girl....think of ALL the money you will save re-using old girl clothes. the funny thing is I still buy max new stuff all the time (shhh...ted has no idea)
so cool!!! so they pushed your due date back or something? you will be a good mom of 2 daughters!
I am so excited for youguys! Congradulations. I will have so much more fun living by youguys now. I can't wait. Give me a call when ya get back.
\\christi anderson
So exciting! Caitlyn will love someone to hold hands with :)
I think you should name her DANIELA! See you in a couple weeks! GO COUGS!
Hi Dan & Lydia! I found your blog through Jamie & Matt - you guys are too cute. Kaitlyn is adorable! Congrats on another girl! We have an 18 mo girl and are also expecting another one! Girls rock! Good luck finishing business school. P.S. I am so jealous of the Mall of America trips! I've always wanted to go there!
-Kim & Chris Wernli
wernlifamily.blogspot.com
congrats babe...Kaitlyn will be the bestest big sister! So, I absolutely LOVE that you posted that picture of Henry Cavill because I think he makes a FABULOUS Edward. Is he really going to be him or is that wishful thinking? I just haven't heard anything about a movie so if you have you need to fill me in...tell me everything. I am so in love with these books and I am so super happy that I know other people share my obsession. I was totally in deep dark depression when I was done reading the series. Was it like that for you too?
Yea Lyd! How fun to have 2 girls in a row. Sharing clothes and toys (oh wait that could be a bad thing too). But we have found it to be a HUGE blessing to have 3 of the same sex. I can't wait to see the little cutie. She will have one darling older sister to look up to :)
okay lydia- your daughter is your twin. SO STINKIN CUTE! congrats on your new baby girl coming. how fun she'll have a sister! too cute...
CONGRATS!!! I was finallyy able to view rachels blog so I could get to yours!! Such a fun way to keep in touch!
Congratulations Liddles! Kaitlyn is so adorable and I'm sure your second will be just as beautiful!
Lydia
Congrats! Two girls! How fun is that!
Congratulations!
ok it is about time you start posting on your BLOG again... Tell us about your weekend in Calif. for the BYU game, tell us about your move back to UT. Talk to us LYD..
wahoo!
Post a Comment