
Going to the park and the pool every day kinda gets old, so we made another trip to the Mall Of America! This time it was just me and Kaitlyn so I could make a quick stop into Forever21 and then focus the rest of the time on more Kaitlyn friendly activities. However Kaitlyn did seem to enjoy herself shopping for clothes - she has eyes for most eveything pink and tells me how pretty the clothes are.

After shopping for clothes we headed down the the theme park and Kaitlyn got to ride all of her favorite rides, and even her not so favorite...the carousel. I was so happy because this time she finally rode the carousel without any screaming, I just had to keep pointing out the pink flowers

on the horse she was riding and after about a minute she finally admitted that it was fun! The "Choo choo" is always a big hit, but this time the bus ride is what Kaitlyn keeps talking about

All around the park there are those photo booths I tried my best to keep Kaitlyn out of them but after I explained to her that they were for taking pictures she got so excited and ran into one and looked so cute I figured "why not" .

3 people care:
hey lydia! how have you been? i can't believe how old kaitlyn is. she's SO cute!
*britney roark
So fun! You are such a fun mom for Kaitlyn.
How fun! Those pictures of you two are adorable! I was so sick all last week, so we should all do something this week. Either potluck and settlers or Panera!
Post a Comment