Happy/Pretty Smile...
Excited...
Surprised...
Sad...
Sleepy (accompanied with pretend snoring)...
Kaitlyn also LOVES to dance...she's learned most of her moves from watching all of the Barbie movies. I just love to watch her dance along with Barbie, it makes me excited to get her in dance classes. It's so fun to have a little girl!

4 people care:
she is so cute...
I love the faces... Ashlyn does the same thing... we can say to show me your new smile..
Cute faces! You should take the pictures and have them printed on shirts that say "Miss Pretty" "Miss Sleepy" and so on. That is what I would do if I had a girl. If I did that to Jack Ted would kill me! Are you back yet?
love the drama! love the video! what a pretty ballerina! ;)
okay seriously so stinkin cute! she is truly an Allen... a dancing drama queen :)
Post a Comment