Since it was our last weekend in Utah before we left for the summer, Emily and I decided to meet up in Provo canyon to enjoy the day outdoors. The morning started out a little chilly, but as the day went on it warmed up quite a bit and it was a perfect beautiful day in the mountains. We had a little picnic and let the kids play at the park for a bit.
Clogging up the slide is always a hit
unless there's some other kid trying to go down the slide and their mom gets peaved
unless there's some other kid trying to go down the slide and their mom gets peaved
Then we decided to go out and walk the trail.
Luckily I brought my double stroller because we walked quite a ways and some of the kids began getting a little tired.
Ok well just mostly Makenzie
I carried her back the entire way, but in her defense when I took her boots off the poor little thing had blisters on her ankles.
And of course Heidi enjoyed her first day outdoors very much!
Afterwards we met back up at Emily's house with our husbands, Owen and Alyssa, and Sam and Katherine for a fun night of games. Thanks guys for a fun day...we'll sure miss you over the summer.

0 people care:
Post a Comment