Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter



My cute little Easter bunnies!


We had such a great Easter this year. The girls had fun seeing what the Easter bunny gave them in their Easter baskets. The Easter Bunny has been pretty good about finding toys that the kids and adults find entertaining. First it was the floam/bounce catch, last year was "pin the fluff on the bunny", and this year...


We had a wonderful Easter morning and took it easy and enjoyed Conference from the comfort of our couches. Then we headed over to my Aunt Cathy's house for a wonderful Easter dinner. And we weren't about to let the SNOW stop us from enjoying an Easter egg hunt!


Kaitlyn, a.k.a. little miss competitive I wonder where she gets it from...DAN, was having so much fun. I could not get her to stand still for a picture.


On the other hand, Makenzie was completely content with her 7 eggs.


And I just love the intensity on Aaron and Jack's faces...no mercy from these boys!

0 people care: