Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Summer Time


The best part about being in TX for the summer, is living (somewhat) close to my parents and Cherry's family again. It's not as close as we were last year, but a 2 hour drive is a lot closer than a 2 day drive! The girls and I drove out to Keller and stayed a few days at my parents house. The weather this time of year is just beautiful at least in Texas it is so my mom and I took the kids to the park!

I just love Makenzie's face in this picture...deep concentration yet complete satisfaction that she made it accross.


And Max, the cute little stud, going across too!


After dinner, Grandpa got out the kites and let the kids have a go.






2 people care:

Meg and Abe

Can I get your email address for an evite? I haven't see you in forever and would love to invite you to my baby shower coming up in October. You can email me at: megford1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Dallings

So where are you living now? We are moving to Texas, but it sounds like you were there for just the summer.It would be fun to see you.