Friday, November 14, 2008

Another excuse to get together....

Tuesday Nov 18th at 11:30am come over to my house. Kids can play while moms make flower clips and hair bows. Bring a snack to share. Also if you have any cute buttons, ribbons, flowers, etc you want to use then bring it, if not just come and I have plenty. If you're not a mom of girls then come anyways and make one for yourself, or to give away, or to just get out of the house. Everyone is invited so come over for some fun! Just call, email, text, or leave a comment if you are coming.

9 people care:

Britney

I will be there

Britney

Okay, just kidding. I really wish I could be there, but unfortunately it would be a little far for me to drive. It sounds like you have fun stuff going on up there in Utah. Aren't you the party planner :).

Unknown

Yay! We'll be there. Next week I will have to plan something, these are just too much fun:)

Anderson Adventures

Lydia
I for sure want too come. I have a Dr. appt at ten so I should be able to be on time unless something doesn't go as planned(:

The Farnsworth Family

So fun! I wanna come :)

Nate and Steph Payne

that caption is for the picture above. i know nate is with a gorilla. dork.

HomeschoolRulz3

Oh! I'm sad I missed it! That would have been fun. I quit blogging for a while, but I'm back now.

Kathleen

hey lydia! i lost the piece of paper with that dr. pepper recipe for the crock pot on it! would you mind emailing it to me if/when you get a chance-- kijoac@wm.edu

Emily R

ok. so, looking at that last post. did she have her shoes on the wrong feet? SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!!!