Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Festivities


We went on a Halloween cruise on the Provo River. It was pretty cute (a little -ok a lot- cheesey) but perfect for the kids - Well I guess just Kaitlyn since Makenzie didn't really care what was going on. We were serenaded by a Halloween Cd, a lot of Jack-o-lanterns lined the river, a pirate came and told jokes and passed out candy, and were told the story of the headless horseman.



For Halloween Kaitlyn was Snow White and Makenzie was an Angel, we went trick or treating around the block were home within a half hour!



Since I let Kaitlyn wear lipstick for Halloween, she thinks she can wear it all the time now. Since then, when the house is too quiet this is what I've found...

I also sometimes find this...

But my favorite is when I find this...

5 people care:

Anderson Adventures

How fun. Kaitlyn is so funny. Thanks again for having me over yesterday. it was so yummy. What should I have for lunch next week. I was thinking everyone could bring their favorite salad and I could make a yummy soup or something to go with. Just let me know what ya think. I am still working on the fun part(:

Becks Blog

Lyd!!! Kaitlyn is a little Lydweeeda, i love it!

The Wallin's

Very cute, I love the white puffy coats. London was snow white for halloween too!

Saedi

LOVE the lipstick picture! They are both so adorable!!!

Emily R

love the lipstic face. i think you would have done the same - wait, you still love to put makeup all over your face and play dressups... she is just following in mommy's footsteps. love ya!