Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doin It Like Wendy



Wendy Darling (as in Peter Pan). Apparently this is how Wendy sleeps...with her shoes and socks on.

I'm trying to get Kaitlyn to take a nap so she's not a grump while she stays out late tonight at Disney on Ice. While she's 'supposed' to be napping I keep hearing these thumps. So I go upstairs to check on her and as I get into her room she jumps into bed and pretends to be sleeping (what a little terd). I ask her what she's doing, to which she replies "I'm doin it like Wendy"....oh how I wish I could see the inner workings of a 3 year old mind.

4 people care:

laci

Haha, that is too funny! I love to hear the things little kids think of!

Saedi

She is so stinking cute!!! I am totally cracking up! Can you hear me laughing over there? I don't want to wake you up, so I'll try to keep it down!

Britney

So like her mommy. Of course, I'm sure you didn't have anything to do with chosing a Wendy costume. Is that her favorite movie too? Is it still yours? You know the Tinkerbell movie came out last week. She has to have it for Christmas. "Doing it like Wendy"...that is so funny. She is just a minnie Lyd.

abo-bder



.
.
.
.