Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenzie!


Today my baby turned 1! And to honor this special day for her, here are a few of the things that make her special to us:
-she gives the BEST hugs
-she has always wanted to be a big girl (even when she was a newborn)
-she will eat most everything (except mashed potatoes)and lots of it
-she is extremely stubborn (gets that from her dad)
-she LOVES to walk
-she is a mini Dan
-she has the biggest smile
-she loves to make friends


Kaitlyn enjoying the pink cupcakes

Steph, Nate, Owen, & Alyssa chowing down on theirs

Dan & Cheyenne watching the Sugar Bowl

Lisa & Brynlee

Steph & Nate got Makenzie a phone and a squishy football
And look, I caught a picture with Steph with a normal smile

And the Thactchers got her a vaccuum (if only they made real ones for kids too)

8 people care:

Brooke

Happy Birthday Makenzie! Can you believe your baby is 1? She is so cute.

Jaime

I guess this means it's time for another one! Ha Ha Ha!

HomeschoolRulz3

Wow! Time really does go by fast. It was just yesterday that you had her I thought. Happy 1st Makenzie!

The Ferrels next door :)

Jennifer

a year already!! Gesh~! where did the time go??? Happy Birthday Makenzie!

The Farnsworth Family

I can't believe it was a year ago we were there for her blessing!! She is seriously adorable. I miss you! We need to chat soon :)

Kathleen

she is getting so big! are you and your sister twins?? i love the cupcake tree thingy!

Emily B.

No way she's one! I can't believe that. Wow.

Are you coming to Dallas anytime soon? We'd love to get together!

fREnCh TrOSt

Hey we found your blog on the Thatcher's. We need to get together and have a girls poker night:) We really should all get together, that was a really fun group in Cancun! Your girls are adorable!