Well we've been in Virginia for a week now, and we're starting to settle in about as much as we usually do over the summers. The weather has been really nice especially since the day we left Utah it was snowing and Kaitlyn has been enjoying being able to go play at the park again, and Makenzie and I are just enjoying getting some fresh air. Another funny thing Kaitlyn has been doing when we go to the park is that she insists that I play too, while she sits and watches Makenzie so someone doesn't take her. Kaitlyn is so sweet and thoughtful sometimes, I just need to be sure to remember that when she's driving me nuts.
Enough about Kaitlyn, Makenzie is growing up so fast. Her latest fascinations are blowing bubbles, smiling at herself in the mirror, and just being so dang cute. See...
And here's Kaitlyn posing for me at the park...BTW what's the deal with Virginians? Does no one go to the park? Every time we've gone we've been the only ones in sight. Or are we just going to the wrong parks?

10 people care:
Your little girls are so cute! I love that little dress!
Hi Lydia! I was searching the web and came across your blog. It's good to hear the weather's been so nice in VA... I'm excited to get out there with you all! We'll have to hang out all the time with the boys are out slaving away!
wow! I didn't know you guys had already left. Guess I'll see ya at Steph's wedding though right? Your girls are growing up so fast and cute!
okay great new set up on the blog...can I get some help? And, about VA, were you the only ones who thought it was good weather. Tell Kait I have that same dress and a robe to match! Don't we all love fairy tales!
cute new blog lyd! your girls are too cute. kids grow up too fast!!
Love your new blog. I love your little girls too. Hope you are enjoying Virginia (besides the abandoned parks!)
OK love your blog its so cute and you have such fun things to say! And I just wanted to thank you because this week I am doing sharing time in primary.... by myself (you left just in time). I think they just turned in a name so hopefully soon, I'll get a partner but for now its just me and 10 sometimes 12 six year olds! Are you having fun in VA, it looks warmer than it is here!
Aawwww, you're making miss those little girls really bad! Ok, I don't understand the park thing, but I say, enjoy it. I hate crowded parks, they make me super anxious, I'm always looking for my kids, making sure they haven't been stolen. Hope you guys are all doing good! Where are you living?
What a sweet baby you have. Kaitlyn is getting so big too! Virginia beach this summer? I hope you guys have a great time!
love your layout! it's new since the last time i visited. your girlies are DARLING!
Post a Comment