Although there were some definate cons to being the first people to move into our neighborhood, it's been really fun because we've been able to meet and get to know all of our neighbors as they moved in. And I'd have to say we've got some of the best neighbors. Yesterday we the girls of the neighborhood got together for a brunch as a last hoorah before Christi and I leave for the summer...Thanks Saedi for putting it all together and the pictures I stole from your blog! It was a lot of fun to just sit and chat for a few hours, and there was a lot of yummy food!And lastly, the monkey dance...So when Kaitlyn does something naughty I will usually sit her down and talk to her about how it makes me sad when she does that. Then she will usually respond by saying something like "I give you hug/kiss that make you happy?" Well a few days ago she really shocked me when she started saying "I do silly monkey dance make you laugh?" I tried so hard not to laugh, and to keep my focus but seriously how do you stay mad at that at least the first time, now it's just getting old

7 people care:
so cute. I love the monkey dance. and the monkey sound effects. . . you just need phanelb's monkey face to go with that.
That is adorable! I would have a hard time staying mad at that too. Atleast the first 15 times, but after that, yeah, I can see it could get to you. I still need to make copies of the list for everyone, I'll run one to you later!
she is cute! i do silly monkey dances to make my kids not so sad sometimes... good luck over the summer! stay cool! call me sometime! dont be a stranger!
It's been great to know you this past year. I'll write you from summer camp. Don't party too much. Beach or bust '08. See you at Coach Winston's two-a-days in August...
LYDIA ALLEN...the best base partner EVER!!! hehehe. Hey this is Jamie Hammond (Nelson). I was blog hopping and ran into your blog. It was so good to see you and your cute family. Our blog is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com. I am going to add you as a link if that is ok. Your family is beautiful!!!
WHere are you kids going this summer?
I miss you...
Post a Comment