Friday, April 25, 2008
Klutz???
I LOVE warm weather! It's so nice to be able to go outside and get some fresh air, let Kaitlyn run around at the parks and wear herself out. However, I found out the other day that an excited Kaitlyn, shorts, and walking equals a lot of owwies. No kidding she fell 4 times in one day. Add that with the fact that she is the most dramatic person I know -which says a lot because if you know any of my female relatives you know that I know some pretty big DRAMA QUEENS -and the fun is over. The picture doesn't do it justice, she kept falling, landing on the same spots, and reopening her scabs. Is the only solution pants?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 people care:
Lydia you know some drama queens for sure (but it may just run in your blood a little too just not as thick) ha ha! My solution would be just let her play and if the scrapes come, give her kisses and a treat :)
Post a Comment