Friday, April 25, 2008

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

Today Makenzie started rolling over from her back to her tummy! Seriously, what happened to my newborn???? She is growing up way too fast. I tried to catch it on video but she wouldn't cooperate. So this will just have to do.

3 people care:

The Thatchers

SSOOOOO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! And that she is rolling over!! Can't wait to see her in May...see how I did that?? Assumed?? Thanks APX for that !! Ha Ha!!

Emily R

she is SOOO stinkin cute!!!
missed you this week. and yes, it is very normal for kids to have lots of owies on their knees. and pants dont help (come see all the pants with ripped knees in my house)
jealous that you live so close to a beach...

Jennifer

Gosh! Other peoples kids grow up faster then my own!! What cute smile Makenzie has.

p.s. can we have a party at your vacant house???