Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our House....

I'm bugged almost as much to post some pictures of our house, as I am to post new pictures of Kaitlyn so here you go Mom, Dawn, and Emily....


It seems like everytime we go check in on it something is always going wrong. First it was the a beam in the garage, then there was framing issues, then the stone we chose was too yellow, then they forgot to put in a built in shelf in the shower, installed a shelf where cabinets are supposed to go, and today the entire interior was painted the wrong color...GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

12 people care:

Chad & Dawn Howey

It looks beautiful... I cant wait to start decorating it!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin

hey!! okay...so where are you buidling this?? did i miss something? i love your fun colors on your blog.

The Thatchers

YAY!! That is so fun!! I'm excited for you guys!!

Jennifer

Ahh the joys of building a house. It looks great though! I can't wait to see it in person.

Sarah Hawkins

How fun to build a house,(and stressful) looks good!

Chunky Monkey

I love it Lyd!I am exited to stay there someday!Maybe not this November if it isn't done:{Miss you.Katelyn is a total cutie!

Jaime

Dude, at least you're getting a house. The rest of us won't have one for another 6 years or so (and don't forget you are younger than we are). And I'll trade you disney land passes for that jacuzzi any day! I dream of the day where I can actually fit in my tub while sitting down in it! I'm sure your house will be amazing and well worth all of the pain. Just remember...you've been to my teeny tiny apartment! Miss You!

Emily R

it is a BEAUTIFUL home... oh the joys of building a home. lots of things go wrong, but you will end up with a good finished product. i cant wait to see it in real life!!! it is AWESOME!!! WOW what a nice FIRST home!

Chunky Monkey

Just so you know...If we come to Utah there is no one that I would rather stay with than you.Please!!

Lindsey Kilpatrick

Ahhh, building a house is such a pain. I totally feel for you. I was soooo exciting to get a message from you. It has been way too long. Your Kaitlyn is super cute. You guys are such a cute family.

Brooke and Brett Martin

WOW! SPANISH FORK- that's so awesome. i love utah...SERIOUSLY. love it.

Emily B.

I didn't know you guys were building a house! That's awesome. We've been in our 6 months and it was the BIGGEST headache ever...and still is. BUt we love it! Just remember that it's perfectly normal to bully the builder into giving you what you deserve!