I don't have anything really interesting to say I just keep getting asked to udpate (post pictures of Kaitlyn) so here goes... Today we went to the park, had a picnic and I took my camera with the intention of taking lots of pictures but I came home with only 2 so here they are....

We started to eat our picnic lunch at the tables but there was a HUGE bee that wouldn't leave us alone -
I have never been stung by a bee and really don't want to get stung or have my daughter get stung either so they really freak me out (and so do most all bugs) - so we finshed our lunch at the bench
(on the opposite side of where the spider was)

Kaitlyn was so excited to play at the park
(we haven't been for awhile) but I feel bad because I have totally rubbed off on my daughter...she wouldn't go down the slides at first because they were "icky". But I eventually convinced her that one of the slides was clean enough for her to go down, then other kids showed up and she just followed them around.
Anyhow, nothing else interesting is going on in our lives...just Dan going to school, I get to play with Kaitlyn all day, and we were told our house should be finished on November 3rd
(but we'll see)
Also if anyone is interested in the type of humor I grew up around click
here. This is my totally my Dad's sense of humor, but will probably make everyone else in my family laugh too... and who knows maybe you too.
2 people care:
ok, i laughed at the video.
kaitlyn is a doll! maybe another kid will make the germaphobic tendencies disappear? i am laughing at the girly-ness. you guys are so cute.
post a pic of your house's progress! cant wait to see it!
That is TOTALLY your dad's kind of humor. I laughed out loud. Me too on the house pix. Can't wait to see the progress. We need to start furniture shopping!!! Ohhh I love spending other peoples money. Who am I kidding I love spending money period :)
Post a Comment