Usually I have a hard time getting Kaitlyn to stand still for photo shoots...not today! She was sooooo excited to get dressed up. When I got her dress out of the closet her face just lit up and she couldn't stop saying "I so pretty", looking at herself, and dancing. For the first half of the day Kaitlyn was Cinderella. Then after nap time we decorated cookies and got dressed as Sleeping Beauty to go trick-or-treating , and have dinner at Ernie's Sports Deli not that we need anymore sugar but they have the yummiest chocolate cake And when we got home, Kaitlyn was so excited to share her candy with mom and dad.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 people care:
SOOO CUTE! she is such a princess! she is SOOO YOU!
so dang cute... What a DOLL... Give her a kiss from me!!
I love kaitlyn!She is a little Lydia!Girls are fun to play dress up with!
What a lucky girl, two princesses in one day! Your such a good mommy. Looks like she had the time of her life!
well at least you know she's got self esteem..."i'm so pretty." I love that.
Has she been watching West Side Story? "I'm so pretty" is the best song :) Lyd she IS so pretty (like her mommy)! I love her costume.
Your blog is so cute. I love all the slide shows and 80's trivia. Kaitlin is so much bigger than the last time I saw her. You will definitely have to come in for a haircut.
She's such a cute munchkin... i promise luke and i will call you soon to play!
LYD... TIME TO UPDATE THE BLOG... You are just as bad as me... SLACKER... stop doing the DAILY JIGSAW and update with new pictures. LOVE YA... I am so excited for you to move into your new house this week... so QUICK update before life gets to crazy trying to unpack and decorate your new place..
LYD... TIME TO UPDATE THE BLOG... You are just as bad as me... SLACKER... stop doing the DAILY JIGSAW and update with new pictures. LOVE YA... I am so excited for you to move into your new house this week... so QUICK update before life gets to crazy trying to unpack and decorate your new place..
Lydia, I don't know if you even remember me (I'm Dawn's age) but I think you have an adorable family! Kaitlyn's dress looks like it comes from my friend's "Little Adventures" company--the costume is so cute!
Post a Comment