Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A momentous occasion...

I just thought I would let everyone know that today I went to Sams Club to buy 2 things and I left Sams Club with only those 2 items, nothing extra, and I spent less than $20!!! I don't think that has EVER happened before. I always go with a list, and most always end up throwing a few extras in once I get there, and the bill has never been less than $100. But not today, I am so proud of myself!

7 people care:

Lindsey from The R House

that IS a feat!

Emily R

WOW!!! i can honestly say i have never been able to do that. i am SOOOO bad when i go to costco. it is always closer to 200$ for me... hence, i try to stay clear...

Jennifer

that is amazing! It has only happened to me once before. funny how excited we do something that is near impossible at Costco or Sam's.

Chad & Dawn Howey

Congratulations... I was able to do that one time too..But it was more like a $22 trip.. I got only a bag of fzn chicken and was in a hurry cause i left Irelyn sleeping at home... Dont tell anyone..

Chunky Monkey

That is sooo hard to do!!!

Chunky Monkey

DAWN!!!!

Chunky Monkey

Just kidding Dawn I am guilty of going to get the mail while Tatum is in bed.