Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween Party!

Today my awesome Aunt Cathy had a fun Halloween party at her house. She always goes all out for her get togethers and they are always so much fun.



Here's the cute little girls...Kaitlyn, Sidney, and Maggie



Pumpkin Hunt




Ghost Ghost Boo (duck duck goose)




Fishing for treats



And the cutest Cinderella ever.



Thanks Cathy, Tracy, Jen, Julia, Jackie, and Misty for such a fun time, and including us in your family party! We're looking forward to the zoo tomorrow!

9 people care:

Emily R

i wish i was there!!! so cute, although 2 of the pictures dont show up for me. cathy is so clever!!! i miss living there and hangin w/the eliasons!!! kaitln is such a princess!!! BEAUTIMUS

Jennifer

Gosh you post fast. I'll try to get the shots I took up later tonight. We had so much fun with you at the ZOO today.

JenSwen

Hey Lydia, we're getting together with some girls from the old ward a week from Monday (the 29th) at Thanksgiving Point at 2 pm. I know that Summer Evans, Cassie Wernli, and Ashley (not sure which Ashley) are going. We thought it would be a fun chance for the kids to play at the petting zoo and wear their Halloween costumes. If you're interested in going, email me at jennifer.swendsen@gmail.com. Hope to see you!

JenSwen

OK so the time has changed to Friday the 26th. If that makes a difference for you. :)

Chad & Dawn Howey

looks like such a fun party... I wish i had fun family around...
NOTICE the FUN... i have In-laws.. Just not FUN FAMILY!!!

The Wallin's

How fun! Kaitlin looks adorable as a princess! And thanks for taking care of Lance while he was there.

Jaime

SO cute! You definitely need to bring Cinderella to Disneyland soon. You wouldn't believe how many little girls run around in their princess costumes there.

The Farnsworth Family

How fun!!!! Kaitlyn is seriously the cutest Cinderella! I can't wait to see what baby 2 looks like... I am glad you are enjoying some fun fall activities!!!

Chunky Monkey

Kaitlyn reminds me of a small Lydia.She is cute!Does she bounce and sing like Sarah?