Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow

After a month of warmth and sunshine, we came back to our home where it had been snowing since the time we left. Kaitlyn couldn't wait to play in the snow so I called Steph and Nate over to play with her.

There were snow angels

And a measely little snowman.

The snow was so powdery that it was more of a snow pile that quickly got demolished by Kaitlyn

3 people care:

Kathleen

this post is making me cold. that is the shortest snow man i have seen in my life. of course she has the cutest winter coat any child has ever worn, ever!

Emily R

lyd, i miss you. will you please move close to me?

Britney

How fun. Kaitlyn looks ADORABLE too in her white jacket and boots. Oh, her and Janie would have so much fun. Well, actually, they do when they see each other. So when are you coming? I've been waiting. I miss you too. but you have to live close to me.