What is his name? Daniel Fitzpatrick Liddle
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? We started dating 5 years before we got married, but for 2 of those years he was serving a mission
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? ME for sure
Who said I love you first? Dan said it first
Who is taller? Dan is... I don't think there are many people shorter than I am
Who can sing better? That would probably be me, but Dan isn't that bad
Who is smarter? Dan is smarter....but I'm always right
Who does the laundry? I do, but he will occassionally switch loads for me
Who pays the bills? We both do...he makes the money for me to make sure they get paid
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dan would say we both do since I like to scoot over to his side to cuddle
Who mows the lawn? Currently we only have dirt, but I imagine when we do get a lawn someone will be hired to do it.
Who cooks dinner? I attempt to
Who drives? Dan
Who is more stubborn? All I can say is that we are both very stubborn
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? He did
Who proposed? Dan did...but he claims I pressured him into it with an ultimatum
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants? He does, but sometimes he let's me try them on
I tag Dawn, Emily, Jen, Lisa, & Britani

8 people care:
i already did this one... but i loved reading yours!!! so, no tag backs! (OCT 20 2007)
LOVE YA!
So fun to read. You guys are cute!
Aww thank you for not tagging me!I love you LYD!
love dan in the tiara! the BEST!
You are cute lyd. DANG I hate getting tagged can I have a few days before i actually do it though. PLEASE. I need more than 2 min at the comp and that is all i have now.
Thanks Lyd! And I do think they look similar. Not totally the same but they have somewhat the same look! Thay are too cute!!
ps- you will have to email me how to get the sitemeter on my blog.
Post a Comment