Tonight for FHE we decorated a gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun, it's just a shame it didn't turn out that well (the roof ended up sliding off...oh well) Kaitlyn had tons of fun putting the candy on the house and in her mouth, and once she found out that the frosting was like candy too all she wanted to do was eat that as well. Needless to say our house looks nothing like the picture on the box and more like a 2 year old did it. But at least we all enjoyed ourselves!
And can someone please tell me why I always find my daughter in the most random positions?

10 people care:
That is one of my favorite traditions. As we got older our family would turn it into a competition. Frosting makes a terrible adhesive! Have a Merry Christmas! Love ya.
Thanks for doing that without us PUNK!! Just kidding...hope you had fun!!
you are such a cute little pregnant woman! anyways, you always have such fun pics. also, i need your address to send you a christmas card, so if you can email it or leave it on my blog that would be wonderful. have a merry christmas!! we will be up in minnesota for ours!!
so cute!!! our gingerbread houses never look like they should either... but they never do when you have kids. ;)
kaitlyn is a DOLL!!! love that you took her to the petting zoo in the FREEZING cold! what a fun day! i would have lasted 5 mins then gone and gotten hot cocoa!!
Fun Fun! Gingerbread houses aren't supposed to look professional. That would take the fun away.
Can you send me your address to my email at emilybeckham@gmail.com? I realized today that I don't have your email address or home address!
Looks like a fun festive activity! I wish we could have seen you guys. We were at the hospital with Lance's mom. Maybe next time!
Looks like alot of fun. We just did our gingerbread house this week to. We learned a fun trick that worked great we hot glued the whole house together and than covered it with the white frosting. The kids only pick off the candy and eat it anyway and it stays together so much easier...Anyway just a tip for next year!
Seriously Lydia, does everyone say that Kaitlyn looks so much like you?
Looks like you guys had fun decorating the gingerbread house. I don't think they ever turn out like the pictures, so don't feel bad.
Hey Lyd... The gingy house looks great... I was so anal about doing ours I made the kids follow the picture EXACTLY... but it still didnt turn out that pretty. Oh well... It worked and the kids had fun. when everyone gets a little older we will have to make it more of a competition. As for the wierd position you find Katlyn in.... I think that run's in the Allen genes... I remember people in our family doing WIERD things all the time... like falling asleep on a stair.
We miss you... and as for the matching jamies... I WILL SEE if I can find some for you so you can match with us. It was a last minute try to be cordinated.
LOVE YA... TTYL
love the last picture, laid back ready for me to undo her jeans, pull the zipper down, pull them off her, slowly take down her pull up so her lovely bald pu--y is exposed, her legs go over her shoulders and my tongue goes deeeeeeep in her ass and licks her out then she gets her pu--y eaten
Post a Comment