Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shout out to my Husband...

Hooray for Dan! Last night he took his last final, and assuming he will have earned a passing grade in all of his classes he will be graduating from BYU! So to celebrate we went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory!!! YUMMO

12 people care:

Emily R

wait, i didnt know he was done already!!! WAY TO GO DAN!!!!

Britney

congratulations! it feels good doesn't it

Biddle Family

Lydia... I am so glad I found your blog thru Shellie...
so funny that you are now a liddle & I am now a biddle
You look great.. good luck with # 2... #1 is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

WAY to go Dan!! Congratulations. Now what????? Disneyworld?

Emily B.

Yeah! Congratulations! Hooray for no homework!

Unknown

What a great feeling!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Chunky Monkey

Yay for Dan!!!And you look so cute prego.It won't be long now!!!Call me when you have her.Love ya.

The Wallin's

Congratulations Dan! And only 12 days to go, o my!

Jaime

congrats Dan! You finally did it. I know it was painful for you. I expect a call sometime on January 4th!

Emily R

ok, waiting for a pic of your BABE!!!!!

Marlon & Koya Simpson

guess the baby is here! hope you had an easier delivery we are waiting for a good story! love you and missed you over christmas!

The Farnsworth Family

Congrats Dan on graduating (assuming you did pass :)) and congrats on new baby! Can't wait to see more pics!