Thursday, November 29, 2007

Us the Past 2 Weeks...

1.We finally moved into our house, which is the reason why I haven't updated in awhile. We've been without the internet for the past 2 weeks!!!! waited a week and a half for Qwest to come install, and on the day they were supposed to show up they call and tell us they don't have service in our area yet and aren't sure when they would be getting it. Thanks for lying to us and telling us you did have service. Although I guess it could be a blessing in a huge ugly disguise because I was able to unpack and organize instead of browsing the internet. Thanks to Dan's mom for the cute and yummy basket of house warming cookies!


2. Capture the mouse, yes there was a mouse in our house!!! It decided to make it's debut from behind the refrigerator when Kaitlyn and I were eating breakfast, I let a little girlish sqeal out, Kaitlyn followed, Dan thought there was someone in our house until I yelled it was a mouse. Dan and his brother Aaron tried to get get it out of the house alive but it went back into hiding for the rest of the day. So Dan set out a mouse trap at night and by morning the poor thing was decapitated. (sorry if that offends any animal lovers)

3. Thanksgiving, we had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. Dan was the master chef cooking the Turkey which we were both surprised at how easy and yummy it turned out. Kaitlyn was just excited to eat the turkey and kept saying "gobble gobble" throughout the whole meal.


and last but probably most importantly (at least in Dan's mind)...




4. BYU vs Utah football game! Another heart attack giver like last year but the Cougs dominated all game and were able to pull through at the end.


Last Year :



This Year:

7 people care:

The Farnsworth Family

So glad you updated Lyd!! I have been thinking about you in your last month of pregnancy. Hope you are doing good and although moving into your house 9 months prego was probably stinky, it is probably better than moving in with a brand new baby!! Your house looks amazing from the turkey pic. Post more pics of it when you can. Love ya cutie!

Emily R

yay for getting the internet! love you!!! your turkey looks AWESOME!!

Chunky Monkey

Yay!An update!I want to see a belly shot PLEASE!!!!Anyone else in favor?????Belly shot...Belly shot...BELLY SHOT!

Jennifer

Glad to see you back too! I really want to come see your cute house too! Busy busy girl! I love the you tube videos. Ted REALLY loved them. He could watch those games OVER and OVER and OVER again. Go Cougs!!

Emily B.

Congratulations on being in your new home! And about the mouse...we have them too...yes, "them." Our house backs up to a large empty field, so 8 months later we still catch them. I at first felt bad for killing them in the traps. You'll get over it! I hope that was the only one you'll have!

And I second Chunky Monkey. Where are the pregnant photos? Come on. Indulge us!

BCOOPER

lyd...i can not believe your 2nd baby is almost here! WOW! i always love looking at your blog and your cute family. hope things are going well for you.

Dallings

Congrats on the new house. Are you in Utah for good?