Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas is 2 weeks Away!


Ok Dawn, here's an update just for you!
We've pretty much been kept busy trying to close on our house (hasn't happened yet), shop for furniture, packing, and football games (BYU and flag football).

I just realized that Thanksgiving is next week! And for those of you who haven't been introduced to "Lydia counting" here is how is goes... Since Thanksgiving is next week, that means next week doesn't really count since it's a holiday so December is basically next week. Then we basically only have 2 weeks to get settled into our house before Christmas, which will go really fast so really that only counts as 1 week. Then our baby will be here! So much to do so little time.

The past week we went to the BYU/Colorado State and BYU/TCU football games. Lot's of fun, GO COUGS!


And here's a view from the top...the 2nd time around I've noticed a lot more uncomfortableness, squishyness, and even weirder dreams. Someone please tell me that each time it doesn't keep getting worse and worse. Either way it's all worth it, and we can't wait to meet our little girl!

9 people care:

Unknown

Are you and Britney due the same time?

The Wallin's

I can't believe your going to have your little precious that soon! That really flew (at least for me).

Emily R

love the cute belly picture! i love how you count... you are right, Christmas really is 2 weeks away ;)
joe wishes he would have gone to the game with you guys... cant wait to meet girl #2! cant wait to see your house! have fun moving today!

Jaime

I will admit, as excited as I was not to go to football games anymore, I feel a void in my life. Good luck with all of the exciting things happening in your life. What a great excuse not to have to do it all...play the prego card.

Jennifer

You're moving and you didn't call me for help!!!!???? You crazy pregnant girl. I love love love the belly shot.

The Farnsworth Family

I love the 2 weeks until Christmas although it kinda stressed me out for a nanosecond :) Your belly pic is SO cute Lyd. I love you and hope you are feeling good!

Chunky Monkey

I wanna rub that preggo belly.Lydia counting huh sounds great to me.I am excited for you to have your new baby.I can't wait to see what she looks like.I am gonna call you now!Tootles

Lindsey Kilpatrick

Lydia you are too cute! I am a little freaked out to know that I only have two weeks til Christmas ;) Thank you soooo much for the baby present. I am super excited to go shopping.

the waites

I love that prego pic... very creative! you look so good.