Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yumm-o!



OK so these are seriously (at least in my opinion) the best tuna melts ever! When I made them the other day Dan was really impressed, which doesn't happen very often. And now I can never go back to the plain ol' kind. They're really easy to make...just a little bit of chopping and you too will be hooked.

Click here for for the recipe....Thanks Rachael Ray!

5 people care:

Emily R

looks yummy!!!! i will have to try!

The Wallin's

Yummo is right! I love these, I feel so gourmet when I make em. Anyway, I have another blog that I have been using for my fam and I think I'm just going to have that one. So give me your email address and I'll put you in (its private). This is mindy by the way.

The Wallin's

P.s. We were thinking a movie/potluck thing tonight would be fun! Tell me what you think.

Jennifer

We love tuna melts! Gotta try this one! Thanks for the recipe.

Jaime

Coming for the UCLA vs BYU game? I think I might actually want to go to the game...but I'd rather spent the $40 on shoes! We hope you can make it!