Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Trip Down Memory Lane

I saw this on two of my sister's blogs and I enjoyed reading theirs so much I thought I'd do it too.


My High School Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend? Britney (but we both had our boyfriends) and of course Dan

2. What sports did you play? Cheerleader, but I did Pom too

3. What kind of car did you drive? the good ol Chevy S10

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football Season: at the football game; Basketball Season: basketball game; If there was no game then somewhere with Dan

5. Were you a party animal? I don't think I could have fallen into that category in any way

6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so, I had a boyfriend

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? In my car I participated in everything, however the closest I got to being a part of any of the above was by dancing to the music the band supplied at the games.

8. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but maybe there's someone out there who does

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? no, but I did get benched

10. Can you sing the fight song? Uh that thing is so deeply ingrained into my brain I don't think I could forget the song or dance if I wanted to.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Driggs prob taught me the most... but I also liked Mr. Anderson (friday = culture day = music, and top 10 lists) and that Chemestry teacher I don't remember his name but I think we called him Dr Sandman or something like that

12. Where did you sit during lunch? mostly at my house with Dan

13. What is your schools full name? Mountain View High School

14. School mascot? Toro

15. Did you go to Prom? yup

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I had a lot of fun, but I'm happy to be grown up and more mature...so I guess the answer is no

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Thanks to talking to Steph the other day she helped me remember the outfit I wore. And then going to SunSplash and winning a limo ride that Dan and I took later to a Diamond Backs game

18. What was your favorite class? Mythology

19. Where were you on senior skip day? I wasn't really allowed to skip the only classes I had (pom & cheer) so I most likely went to those classes and probably seminary too. Then I went home like every other day of the year

20. Did you have a job your senior year? I taught a few piano lessons

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? to my house with Dan

22. Have you gained weight since then? Yeah, wish I could attribute all of it to being pregnant

23. What did you do after graduation? hiked Havasupi then off to BYU summer school.

24. Who was your Senior prom date? Dan

25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? still 3 years to go for that to happen


Now it's your turn!!

4 people care:

Jennifer

That's so funny. I totally remember Mythology being one of my favorites too!

mostly Stacy

This is too fun

Chad & Dawn Howey

It's Friday Night where are you??? and you didnt answer hanging out with chad and dawn playing balderdash.. I am so offended!!!

Love ya

Emily R

i cant believe i forgot to say mrs driggs in mine... i guess i considered her a coach, not a teacher... hmmmm... hope she knows i still love her!
but i love all of yours! where did you come from? you and i were so different????