We had such a fun 4th of July! Kaitlyn and I hung out at home while Dan went out and worked the first half of the day. We passed the time by sitting out on our balcony blowing bubbles and eating goldfish. Kaitlyn has started to do the akward 2 yr old smile - which I think is pretty cute (probably because I'm her mom)and I was lucky enough to catch a piture of it.
In the evening we had a bbq at Carver Lake Park. As soon as Kaitlyn saw the slides and swings that was all she wanted to do. It was so fun for Kaitlyn to play with her Daddy at the park....she also enjoyed the skateboard rides she got with her uncles Owen and Aaron.
After the bbq we went and watched the fireworks at the St. Croix River. We went with our friends Rich and Shelly, and Kaitlyn just LOVES Shelly - she would rather be held by Shelly than by her mom or dad. Although we had been talking about the fireworks all day with Kaitlyn and before they started she was really excited to see them, once they started she didn't really like them....that is until we left and then of course she wanted more.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 people care:
hey lydia, Im not sure how I found your blog but I thought I would say hello, I haven't seen you in along time. Your little girl is so cute, isn't it crazy how time flies they grow way to fast.
Your 4th of July and your trip to Grandma's house looked like so much fun!! You look great and your pics are so cute!
how cute... i wish you could have still been here in hawaii for the 4th... We miss you and cant wait to see you again. BTW... is OWEN like DAD and ALWAYS on the phone?
so cute!!! i thought the same thing about owen when i saw him on the phone!!! what a nut! we know where he came from!!! i didnt notice a pic that you wanted w/the fireworks? maybe you didnt put it in your slide show? anyways, love ya!
I guess it doesn't matter where you guys live you are always having fun! What a cute family.
I just want to smoosh Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment