Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

I can't believe my little girl is 2!!! She has been such a sweetheart to have in our family and we just love her so much! Here are some of the fun times we've had with Kaitlyn up to now.





Bytheway we have a huge HURRAY for today...she went pee pee on the potty for the first time today!!! She's just growing up so fast :)

9 people care:

Chad & Dawn Howey

Lyd...
She is so DANG cute... I am so glad I have been able to see you guys fairly frequently over the past 2 years.. I love that my kids know and love their cousin Kaitlyn. It was so much fun to be with you guys in Hawaii. I LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BDAY KAITLYN

Jaime

Happy B-Day Cutie!

Emily B.

Lydia! You're never going to guess who this is! Remember me from our freshman year at BYU and then in Hawaii? I married the New Zealander named X. I was looking at somebody's blog and saw a comment you left and thought, "hmmm...I once knew a Dan and Lydia. I wonder if it's the same one?"

Looks like you guys are having fun! Kaitlyn is a beautiful girl! You'll have to check our blog out. emilyandxavier.blogspot.com. I love how blogs have kept so many friends in touch! Hope to hear from you soon!

Jennifer

2 year old!!! Where does the time go. Such a cute slide show.

ashley

Hi Lydia... it's Ashley Fuller (Farmer) I found ya through a friend's blog... You have such a cute family! Where in Minnesota are you at? My family moved there right after we graduated... anyway, just thought I would say hi!

http://happyfullerfamily.blogspot.com/ --if you wanna check it out!

Emily R

lyd, she is adorable! happy birthday kaitlyn! you have really been lots of places with her! what a cutie pie!

The Farnsworth Family

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn you are such a stinkin cutie patootie! Can't wait to have you play with and get to know all of my boy in Utah :)

Emily Widdison

What an adorable baby and little girl. She looks so fun and cute! I want a girl someday!

Anonymous

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a hot age, her pull up becomes a pull down, hopefully really wet so when I eat her pu--y it tastes of pee but first she is going to learn what her warm, soft mouth is really used for mmmmmmmmmmmm suck it good baby girl while my fingers go inside her tight, warm, soft, bald, moist, puffy, 2 yr old pu--y, then it is time to eat her and enjoy the way she kicks and bucks while my tounge gives her pleasure, best of all she can't tell