So I jumped out of the chair and Kaitlyn had drawn
this beautiful picture for me on the wall with her crayons!
She looked so proud it kinda broke my heart that I had to be a responsible mother and burst her bubble by telling her that we don't color on the walls we only color on paper. She got the saddest look on her face as I sat her back in her room. But she got happy once I told her we needed to take a trip out to the store, so we didn't feel bad for too long.
So one hour, a trip to Wal Mart, 3 Mr Clean Magic Erasers, and 20 minutes of mommy/ daughter scrubbing later.....
all clean!

4 people care:
so cute! i love the story! cant wait to see you tomorrow!
I am laughing because this has happened to us too! I have NO idea what mother's did before the magic eraser was invented.
i LOVE the new decor on your wall. it adds SO MUCH. i just stopped caring- so my walls are now coloring books! SO FUN TO SEE YOUR CUTE FAMILY. i don't think i've seen you since graduation. that's so awesome you guys married. anyhow- your girl is so cute. love the name-love her sass. it was fun to just read up on you! ps- st.paul minnesota? my sister, aubrey, who was in the car accident flys there couple times a year for doctor checkups and surgeries. best doct's in the nation over there.
I found you! I hope I can figure this whole blog thing out! I can't believe kaitlin did that! HaHa!!!
Post a Comment