Heidi is such an awesome baby. Seriously if all babies were guaranteed to be as easy going and perfect as Heidi is I'd have a million babies. She loves her sisters, and she loves to suck her thumb. And I love that her little personality is starting to blossom. We all just love this little munchkin so much.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
3 months
Heidi is such an awesome baby. Seriously if all babies were guaranteed to be as easy going and perfect as Heidi is I'd have a million babies. She loves her sisters, and she loves to suck her thumb. And I love that her little personality is starting to blossom. We all just love this little munchkin so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people care:
She is darling. Congrats! I am glad she is so good for you.
You don't know me but I am trying to connect with Owen and Jeanne Allen. Owen was our Branch President when we were stationed at Griffis AFB in Rome, New York. We grew to love these people so much and have lost complete track of them over the years. Could you please email me at wilkins.sharon1@gmail.com and let me know how I might possibly be able to get in touch with them? I would appreciate it so much.
Thank you. Sharon Wilkins
شركة تنظيف مجالس ببيشة
شركة تنظيف ببيشة
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل
شركة تنظيف المنازل والشقق بحائل
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
شركة تنظيف منازل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف فلل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف مجالس بتبوك
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بتبوك
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
Post a Comment